Shippings & returns
- Every express delivery will be delivered within a maximum of 72h. Orders received past 8 a.m. will be processed the next day.
- Every LOW COST shipment will be delivered within a maximum of 7-14 working days.
- Every shipment received from Friday to Sunday, or holidays, will be sent the next working day.
- The deadline of express delivery is 72h, as long as that no incident occurs with the transport agency. In that case, the customer him/herself will contact the transport agency to arrange a new delivery.
- If in the event of an amount of unsuccessful tries to delivery the package, it returns to Folders Co. because the agency hasn't found the customer, the customer him/herself will be responsible for the shipping costs.
- We will only ship on working days.
- The free shipment promotion for orders over €100 will be only able to orders which their delivery is within the peninsular territory of Spain, excluding Balearic and Canary Islands.
- No delivery on weekends.
- In case of not having stock of a determined item, the shipping will be sent when Folders Co. restocks it. In that case, we will inform the customer via e-mail.
- If in case of having received the order via e-mail, Folders Co. notices there's no remaining stock for some of the items, the customer can request the payment of the cloth or change it for another cloth of our collection for the same amount.
- The international shipments, out of the peninsular territory of Spain, don't have included duty, tariffs and/or other local taxes. These fees will be borne by the customer and will be paid when the package arrived to its destination.
- Folders Co. reserves the right to cancel any order.
Changes & returns:
- Changes can be made as long as stocks are available, or you can opt for a voucher valued with the amount of the article, in a maximum deadline of 14 days after receiving the order.
- The postage of change and return are handled by the customer, sending him/herself the article by the transport agency of his/her election, and paying the postage. In case of lost package in this process, it'll be customer's responsibility and the change won't be able to be done if it doesn't arrive to its destination.
- The destination address for changes & returns will be: Folders Co. Street La Torre, 51 under, postal code 03204, Elche (Alicante), SPAIN.
- Folders Co. reserves the right to not accept the article if, after receiving it, it is in a bad shape, stained, broken or in different conditions when it was sent. This is applied in the packaging, too.
- Changes are subject to the item availability. If there weren't remaining stock of the same product, it'll be changed by another cloth or by a voucher valued with the same amount. In no case the money of the changes will be returned.
- The changes & returns voucher will have a deadline of 30 days after we receive the returned package.
Payment by bank transfer:
- If the customer choose the payment option “Bank transfer”, after finishing the order, the account number which the bank deposit has to be made will be shown.
- If within 24h the bank deposit is not made in the account number, the order will be automatically canceled.
- In the case of having to make a payment to the customer, the amount will be paid in the same card used to the payment or, in case of payment by bank transfer, in the same account which the transfer was made with.
- Payments may take up to 7-10 business days to arrive at the destination account.
- In the case of using of ANY of the pictures or images belonging to Folders Co., or the total or partial reproduction of any content of this website, we will proceed to the immediate denunciation of the author of the theft by infringement of copyright.
The personal information and data provided by our customers receive the established treatment in the Organic Law 15/1999, December 13, about Personal data protection. Folders Co. takes the responsibility to make the correct usage of this data and recognizes its customers the right of access, rectification, cancelation and opposition about the usage of them. For that, they must send a letter stating their desire to exercise this right by an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or the following address by ordinary mail: Folders Co. Street La Torre, 51 under, postal code 03204, Elche (Alicante), SPAIN.